Merry Christmas Greetings for Friends and Family
Christmas is finally in the air! People are busying buying gifts for their love ones, houses are decorated with colorful Christmas decorations and lights and a beautiful Christmas tree are standing at the center of the house…No matter how busy you are, do keep in mind that Christmas is also a time for remembering and sharing the goodness of your heart with the important ones in your life. It’s nice to give your friends, family and love ones a message with heartwarming Christmas wishes. If you are stumbled for Christmas greetings and wordings, here we offer you the best Christmas messages for friends, family and love one.
Christmas Wishes for Friends
- May the Christmas bells accomplish your worth of living by fulfilling your dreams. May all your wishes and dreams come true!
- Best friends never have to ask permission for a favor, especially at Christmas. Could you…Just joking. Merry Christmas.
- Looking at the stars, I pray that my friends and I will stay happily together from this day onwards. Merry Christmas to you all!
- This Christmas, make it a point to bring a smile to every face you see. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Make it a special one! Merry Christmas!
- Merry Christmas to the person who knows all of my secrets knows the things that make me happy or sad. I love you my friend!
- Many years ago, I wished that Santa will give me a true friend. Then, I met you and we became best friends. Thank you for the friendship.
- What have you wished for this Christmas? As for me, I wished our friendship to last forever! Merry Christmas!
- I love you as my friend. I wish that for this season, may you be the same person that you are. May you be blessed with more people that will appreciate the real friend in you!
Christmas Wishes for Family
- The warmth and love surrounding Christmas is a joy to be savored with family and friends. It is a time to give and share with one another. Here’s to wishing you the best this season has to offer.
- Christmas brings family and friends together; it helps us appreciate the love in our lives we can often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.
- May this Christmas bring joy and love to your heart and soul, and may you start the New Year on a beautiful note. Wishing you the best Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!
- Christmas season is the time for holidays I wish you a great Christmas Filled with fun and celebration Merry Christmas To you
- You are such a wonderful dad I guided me and shown me the way I will never fail and will make you proud Merry Christmas!
- Let me wish you merry Christmas that dipped in love sauce that will make as sweet as the dish you make Merry Christmas!
- Mom you are my blessings and my true friend, I celebrate the Christmas to thank the lord For giving you as my mom Merry Christmas and Happy New year to a wonderful Mom
- Dad you acted as Santa to make me happy, you struggled to avoid my struggle; I am blessed to have you as my Dad Merry Christmas!
Christmas Messages for Beloved
- This Christmas spread your fragrance to all those around you and make this world happy place. Merry Christmas to the one I love the most.
- Why do I need Christmas presents when I already have you? Merry Christmas to the most beautiful angel on earth. I love you.
- Christmas is the time to touch every heart with love and care. Christmas is the time to receive and send blessings. It is the time to breathe the magic in the air. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
- Can I keep you forever? You are the Christmas present that I never want to lose. Merry Christmas my beloved.
- Hey darling, wake up, it is such a lovely Christmas morning. I wish you all the happiness in the world this Christmas. I promise to do all it takes to see you happy. Merry Christmas baby. You owe me a Christmas kiss!
- Hey Gorgeous! Here’s wishing you an awesome Christmas. And to make it more awesome, why don’t you begin it with a smile. I love you. Have a brilliant day!
- Hey baby, here is wishing you a fun-filled and gift-brimmed Christmas. May all your dreams turn into reality. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- How I wish every morning was a Christmas morning, with lovely Christmas music playing and you, my baby in my arms! I love you sweets. Merry Christmas to you, my darling.
And there are some funny Christmas messages as well:
- I am glad that we take a holiday like Christmas to tech out children honesty. “Of course there is a Santa Claus.”
- Christmas is only once a year and that is what I am most thankful for on Thanksgiving. Have a Merry Christmas.
- You should know that you are getting older, when Santa Claus is starting to look younger.
- Christmas is mostly for children. But we adults can enjoy it too, until the credit card bills arrive.
- They say Christmas is a time for smiles. How can I smile if my wallet has ran out of cash?
- I love Christmas. When else can you sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks?
If you would like to send them a Christmas card instead of messages, pick up the quotes you like from the above list and write them down on the cards! Enjoy and be merry!