10 Best Photo Editing Apps for iOS
Did you follow along our iPhone Photo Editing Tips and Tricks this past week? If you did, you should remember that we’ve briefly mentioned several photo editing apps at the end of the post. To help you decide which app is worth downloading, we are here with the list of top 10 best photos editing apps for iPad/iPhone users. Now take a moment to dive in!
PhotoWonder has a good collage feature with multiple layouts and photo booth effects. Main features:
- It has great filter camera that provides you with all kinds of beautiful and practical picture effects.
- It allows you to edit photos with multiple options including cropping, rotating and toning in easy way.
- It provides various eyeliners and blushers to enhance the beauty of your photos.
- It allows you to make you own photo wall with 3 collaging modes: temple collage, free collage and photo collage.
Snapseed excels in all basic photo processing techniques and it includes a number of fun filters and textures. Main features:
- It pays important attention to details. It can enhance details with traditional sharpening and makes a photo’s subject pop.
- It allows you to crop, rotate and transform and image.
- It makes precise selections and enhancements to specific areas for your photos in seconds.
VSCO Cam is famous for its ability to create unique film emulation presets. Main features:
- It allows you to streamline your workflow by selecting photos to sync and edit across device.
- It has superior presets and full resolution. You can import and export your images in high resolution with sacrificing quality.
- You can compare your original image with the edited version by simply holding down the image in edit view.
Enlight comes with extensive collection of basic and advanced editing tools and it also includes a number of creative and artistic effects. Main features:
- It provides you with detailed in-app tutorials.
- It has additional creative brushes for Effects feature.
- It is able to edit and export photos with higher resolution.
Camera Awesome is a truly awesome app with grown-up and sophisticated functions and filters. Main features:
- It helps you take awesome and perfect pictures in one click.
- It makes your memories come alive with stunning professional effects.
- It lets you brighten and sharpen a picture using one click yet still with the option of fine-tuning details if you wish.
AfterFocus allows you to imitate the shallow depth of field effect that can typically be achieved with a DSLR. Main features:
- You can draw some lines inside a focus area and the background, and then it will recognize the focus area automatically.
- You can create the most realistic blur effect with various aperture style just like DSLR camera.
TouchRetouch is the easiet and most effective app to remove unwanted elements from a photo.
- It enables you to remove lots of things including spots from sky or other backgrounds, banners from the buildings, people from the photo, surface breaks, and more.
- It has in-app video tutorials
- It has smart image background recovery techniques
Stackables offers a wide range of textures, and you can combine them as many as you want via an easy-to-use layering approach.
- It has more than 200 unique effects with multiple variations.
- It has more than 20 professional adjustment tools and more than 60 gradient and geometric masks.
- You can use unlimited layers, and you can modify, rotate, rearrange, hide and delete layers.
Sktchy is an app that allows you to create a portrait of your own image. It allows you to find inspiration and share art with the world. Main features:
- Find drawing inspiration in a constantly updating gallery of user-submitted reference photos
- Share your own photos and creativity in a fun, supportive community
- Create a portrait of your own image
Lens Distortions is an app that allows you to add lighting effects and textures to your iPhone photos. Maid features:
- All of the effects are made from optically-captured elements including actual sunlight, haze, and fragments of glass.
- It makes editing become easy with the incredibly simple workflow and feature-rich controls.
Each one of them offers different functions, and you can easily become the best photo editor with the help of the best apps listed above. If you want your photos to be liked, then download and use these photo editing apps to their full potential now!